Diagnosis & Treatment of Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders – NE Methodist College
Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders – Webinar
June 2, 2022
9:00 am – 11:00 am
Cost: $24.00 for general registrants
We welcome all nurses, physicians, social workers, licensed mental health practitioners, and other healthcare providers interested in learning more about mental health disorders.
The purpose of the program is to provide an overview and prevalence, diagnosis and treatment options for mental health and substance use disorders.
- Identify and review prevalence and diagnosis of mental health disorders and major mental health disorders
- Review the use of structured and standardized tests for diagnosis of mental health disorders
- Discuss treatment options for mental illness
- Review the prevalence and diagnosis of substance use disorders
- Identify and review the health disparities in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and substance use disorders
- Discuss treatment options for substance use disorders
Contact hours are awarded for nurses, physicians, mental health, social work, and education. Nurses: 2.0 contact hours awarded. Midwest Multistate Division Provider Approval # NE1022-1. Nebraska Methodist College Professional Development is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.