Newborn Fellowship – NE Methodist
Maternal Fellowship – NE Methodist
November 19, 2021
8:15am – 4:00pm
Cost $78 for general registrants
The purpose of this course is to provide a forum that increases knowledge related to nursing care of the newborn.
- Describe interventions for neonatal stabilization
- Identify normal and abnormal assessment findings in the newborn populations
- Discuss impact of skin to skin and delayed bathing of newborn stabilization
- Describe modes of neonatal heat loss and prevention methods
- Identify differences between the late preterm and term newborn
- Recognize cause of hyperbilirubinemia in the neonate
- Describe prevention and treatment methods for newborn hypoglycemia
Nurses: 6.75 contact hours awarded. Midwest Multistate Division Provider Approval #NE 1022-1
Nebraska Methodist College Professional Development is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.